Responsibilities/Duties of the Monitoring Unit
- Monitoring the implementation of the Neighbourhood Safety Corps programmes and projects.
- Monitoring the performance of Safety Corps in the discharge of their duties in accordance with the Neighbourhood Safety Agency Law and extent regulation.
- Receipt, investigation and making appropriate recommendations on complaints of the public on the Agency and its personnel.
- Provision of inputs into the periodic review of the safety corps welfare matters.
- Monitoring and reporting on the State of equipment, offices of the Safety Corps in order to ensure their adequacy.
- Preparation of periodic and annual report on its activities to the Executive Secretary.
- Any other mater assigned by the Executive Secretary and the Board.